- Features a solid spruce top that helps the guitar stand out and cut through acoustic mixes
- Breathtaking ovangkol back and sides. An African relative of of rosewood that has many of the same tonal features, with a slightly richer midrange and a top end that approaches the brightness nature of maple truly a fine tone wood.
- The Dreadnought was designed to help a guitar player stand out in mix of instruments.
- Wood appointments like a rosewood rosette and maple binding make the sts110cent as pleasing to view as it is to play.
- Fishman Isys preamp with a Fishman Sonicore pickup helps recreate the great acoustic sound when amplified